We all experience distress and suffering, and sometimes we need to reach out for support from others to get through it. Counselling can be a great way to talk through and explore whatever it is you’re experiencing.
I’m Luke, and as a Humanistic Counsellor I can work with you creatively to find a way forward. I specialise in exploring the stories we tell about ourselves, how they are constructed and edited and the power of metaphor. One of the most important aspects for effective therapy is the relationship between the counsellor and the client. I therefore offer a free introductory 30 minute meeting (via video or over the phone) to find out if we could work well togther, and where I can get to know a bit about you and why you’re seeking therapy right now.
Currently I am seeing individual clients exclusively online. Call or email me to set up an initial appointment.
Some areas I can help with:
- Anxiety or worry
- Stress at work
- Depression, low mood, or sadness
- Bereavement or loss
- Relationship difficulty (with a partner, friends, family or colleagues)
- Low self-esteem, or negative thoughts about yourself
- If you or someone you know is affected by substance use (i.e. alcohol or drugs)
- Loss of meaning or purpose